§1 Ownership of the portal
Mazowieckie Voivodeship Self-Government represented by Mazowieckie Regional Planning Bureau in Warsaw is the owner of the mbpr.pl web portal and has all rights to the content (texts, photos) published on this portal.
§2 User’s rights regarding the content published on the portal
1. The user has the right to download and/or print excerpts or full content of the mbpr.pl portal for personal use, provided that the copyright and rights to register marks belonging to the Mazowieckie Regional Planning Office in Warsaw or other entities are not infringed.
2. Content published on mbpr.pl may not be used for commercial purposes.
3. Electronic transmission, content modification and linking (URL pinning) are possible only after obtaining written permission from the Director of MBPR.
§3. Right to privacy
1. Mazovian Bureau of Regional Planning in Warsaw declares that:
1) collects IP addresses of users. The obtained IP addresses are used only for:
a) diagnosing problems related to the operation of the server that operates the mbpr.pl portal,
b) security analysis (attempts of theft or unauthorized modification of data),
c) analysis of surveys
d) analysis of socio-demographic data (e.g. information about the region; from which the connection was made),
e) management of the portal,
2) IP addresses are not combined with data provided during registration of services provided by the mbpr.pl portal;
3) data provided and collected during registration of services provided by the portal do not allow for identification of the user and are not personal data within the meaning of Article 4(1) of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
2. Cookies are small text files sent by websites and stored on the recipient’s devices (computers, smartphones, etc.). This information is not used by us to identify individuals. Cookies are anonymous for us – without additional information, based on them we are not able to identify the identity of visitors to the site. Nor do we solicit such identification.
3. Cookies are used to:
1) ensuring the proper functioning of the portal and its security (session file “wp-settings” stored until the end of the session (closing the browser);
2) ensure the accessibility of the site for people with disabilities (option files “WCAG”), in terms of font size (stored until the end of the session (closing the browser) and in terms of versions with increased contrasts (stored for 30 days);
3) to ensure proper display of the site (concerning the cookie message)(“catAccCookies” file stored for one month);
4) to provide content that matches the user’s interests (file ”wp-settings-time” stored for 24 hours);
5) carry out statistical calculations and compile aggregate statements on the portal’s audience (file “_ga” stored for 6 months).
4. Cookies are not disclosed or transferred to any other persons, institutions and third parties.
5. Cookies can be blocked at any time. To do this, select the appropriate cookie blocking options in your web browser. However, please note that selecting this option may result in some features of the portal not working properly.
§5 Responsibility of the portal owner
Mazowieckie Biuro Planowania Regionalnego in Warsaw declares that it is not responsible for the availability and content (texts, photos) published on portals, services, platforms and websites to which there was a redirection through links provided on the mbpr.pl portal.
§6 Final provisions