The Human Resources Unit is responsible for:
- keeping employment records and processing a wide range of essential paperwork,
- managing the recruiting process ,
- organizing trainings for the Office personnel,
- periodic assessment of the Office personnel,
- developing the professional qualifications of the Office personnel.
In addition, the Unit prepares reports for, among others, the Statistical Office, PFRON (National Fund for the Rehabilitation of the Disabled) and ZUS (Social Insurance Institution). The Unit also takes part in preparing the principles of the Office personnel policy and participates in its implementation.